Dumfries and Galloway Health Board Endowment Fund are running their annual grant programme in support of Dumfries and Galloway third sector and community organisations.
This programme is open to organisations whose core activity is in support of the health and wellbeing of the community. Applicants should show how their activities complement and reduce pressures on our local NHS. We are particularly interested in applications for projects that may support:
• Volunteers and unpaid carers in relation to health and social care issues.
• Mitigation of poverty within the region.
• The reduction in inequalities associated with access to healthcare.
• Partnership projects from organisations with a similar aim in support of the health and wellbeing of the Dumfries and Galloway community.
There are two grants streams that will run simultaneously:
• Large grant programme to support funding over £5,000
• Small grant programme to support projects up to and including £5,000
For further information please contact Nick Mitchell, Charity Operational manager by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01387 244673.
Closing date for applications is 12pm 20th August 2022