The work involves:
• Working with a fantastic bunch of volunteers to help them have the best possible experience of their work with us.
• Looking for ways to recruit new people to our work.
• Helping to set up and run events in collaboration with volunteers and other groups.
• Using a range of MS Office programmes – training provided
• Organising, designing and updating websites – training provided
• Using Social Media to publicise our work and the issues refugees face – training provided
• There may also be the chance to take part in meetings with volunteer coordinators from other agencies.
Massive Outpouring of Love is a local charity committed to spreading love, kindness, unity and understanding throughout the region and across the globe. We believe that, together, we can build a better world; one where hatred has no home and people treat others the way that they would like to be treated.
You can see more about what we do at www.mool.scot