the hub is seeking volunteer receptionists/admin support. This opportunity would enhance existing skills and gain experience of working in the voluntary sector with a close supportive team who have a strong sense of teamwork and community.
Volunteer tasks will include:
- Dealing with public enquiries both in person and over the phone
- Keeping display area of information up to date and replenished
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing/updating documents using Microsoft packages ie word, spreadsheets, publisher etc
Skills and experience – We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of dealing with the public and an office environment
- Has good communication skills
- Has good I.T. skills
- Is able to produce accurate information
- Has good written and numeracy skills
- Polite, friendly, warm and approachable
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Organised with good attention to detail
Available: Disabled Access, Hearing Induction Loop, Interpreter Service.