The Scottish Government’s Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES) offers a range of financial support to local energy projects.
CARES is more than funding. We can help you develop your local energy project by offering:
- Free, expert and impartial advice from our Local Development Officers
- Free online toolkits and project guides to help you identify what might work for you
- Mobilisation support for capital projects – design review, costs and procurement support
- Ongoing support with project development and delivery
- Mentoring and community online discussion in our Facebook group
For more, click here.