Dumfries and Galloway Social Enterprise (SEDG) Network
Welcome to the Social Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway network.
As we move towards a wellbeing economy and climate transition, Social Enterprise will show itself to be a vital part of how our region works for our communities.
We hope this network is going help make this happen. There is much to do – we need to raise the profile of Social Enterprise and grow understanding of how it works and the opportunities it presents for careers, for communities, and for the markets that could be buying our products and services.
Above all though this network is about you, the people who innovate and sustain Social Enterprise in our region – we are all used to making things happen and the network is a chance to come together with like-minded folk and help shape the future working environment that we will all inhabit.
We’re trying to get out and about and meet people on the ground, but in the meantime please do just give us a shout and say hello – this is for all of us to make together.
Social enterprise case studies have also been prepared as part of a programme of work supporting the Social Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway network. View them here.
Benefits of becoming a member
The main benefits of becoming a member of the SEDG network are to provide social enterprises with the following:
- To network share ideas, skills, and resources
- To access and promote training
- To create an environment for peer-to-peer support, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- To feel more connected with the social enterprise community in D&G
- To provide social enterprises with support and information to create a well-governed organisation
- To create a stronger voice for social enterprises in D&G
- To promote the profile of social enterprises across D&G
- To provide a link into national support
- To campaign on issues that effective social enterprises and help to remove barriers
- To support the creation of trading relationships.
- To create meaningful partnerships that support the growth of the sector
- To access specific advice and support
Becoming a member
Membership is open to any aspiring or established social enterprise in Dumfries and Galloway.
If you would like to join or would like to find out more, please get in touch: email@example.com or phone 0300 303 8558.