Bringing People Together funding can support projects that will build stronger connections across communities, and improve the infrastructure and conditions that are needed to strengthen these connections. All projects must deliver across at least two UK countries.
They are interested in:
- bold and experimental responses to bringing people together using new, or new combinations of approaches
- new projects or projects that build on existing work
- a range of projects reflecting a mix of communities and places from across the UK.
They are specifically interested in funding projects that meet at least one of the priorities listed in ‘What we’re hoping to fund’.
And expect all projects to:
- deliver across at least two countries in the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- have a clear equality, diversity and inclusion focus
- demonstrate they can learn and adapt as they go.
For more click here.