The Holywood Trust is a charitable organisation which aims to help young people in Dumfries and Galloway.
It gives grants to individuals and organisations, creating opportunities for young people (aged 15-25) in the region.
The Trust is particularly interested in helping to fill gaps in provision and to support innovative ideas. Your organisation should be appropriately constituted and demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and to environmental sustainability.
Example of the grants provided by the Trust to Organisations includes:
- youth groups and sporting clubs
- support and training organisations
- equipment, vehicles and building projects
- group development activities and residential trips
- programmes for activities for young people
- cultural venues or arts programmes
- staff and overhead costs
For more click here.