The information submitted will be used by Third Sector Dumfries and Galloway and the relevant organisation to process your interest in the role. By clicking submit, you agree to this use.
Group Scout Leader 
3rd Dumfriesshire (Moffat) Scout Group
- Ability to manage adults and build relationships effectively
- Understanding of the challenges of the voluntary sector
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide guidance and motivation
- Ability to identify issues, solve problems and negotiate compromises
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience working with young people and/or in the Scout or Guide movement (desirable)
The 3rd Dumfriesshire Scout Group in Moffat are looking for a Group Scout Leader (GSL). The GSL will help to guide and support the group and guide it in its further development in line with Scout Association requirements.
Responsibilities will include: assisting with recruitment and retention of leaders; supporting the programme planning process; acting as a line manager for any issues encountered by section leaders; acting as a liaison to the District and wider Scouting organisation. The GSL will have the full support of the 3rd Dumfriesshire Scout Group Executive Committee. We see this role as a great opportunity to give back to the community and Scouting movement.