Wigtownshire Women and Cancer
Yes. The Trustees are about to take part in Trustee Training regarding the role and responsibilities of being a volunteer Trustee as Wigtownshire Women and Cancer progress to becoming a registered charity.. This will be delivered in bite sized sessions to suit.
Good communicator. Able to use Zoom.
We want to recruit two new Trustees to help us lead our organisation in this new venture and continue to do the tasks we know make a difference to our community to improve the quality of lives of people affected by cancer:
- Making collective decisions to ensure the organisation is run well.
- Helping to organisation to plan future activities and any new roles for WWAC.
- Overseeing the management of existing projects.
- Overseeing the management of WWAC resources.
- Attending WWAC events to support our volunteers.
- Attending presentation events.