RNIB Community Lead Volunteers bring people together, raise awareness, support other volunteers, and tackle barriers to independence.
Depending on your availability, training and interests, you will have the chance to take part in some or all of the following:
• host events and regular groups.
• give talks about sight loss, eye health, the work of RNIB and partners.
• design and deliver local campaigns.
• lead and train groups of volunteers.
• attend information stalls.
From this role the volunteer will gain:
• A chance to give something back
• A chance to make a difference
• Meeting new people
• A chance to build a strong community
• A sense of achievement
The volunteer will receive the following support
• Regular updates
• Supervision and help from your Manager
• Training as appropriate